Monday, August 24, 2009

Pastor Praying for Obama to Die. When Will Christianity go the Way of the Dinosaurs? Soon I Hope.

Nope. I'm not gonna pray for his [Obama] good. I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell. When I go to bed tonight, that's what I'm going to pray. And you say, 'Are you just saying that?' No. When I go to bed tonight, Steven L. Anderson is going to pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell.

-Pastor Steven L. Anderson.

TPJ: This Christian wacko also wants the death penalty for homosexuals!! Sounds like the same bile that comes out of the clerics in Iran. I hope the secret service and/or the FBI is shining an exploritory scope up this guys homophobic, racist ass. And as usual, he's no the only one:
TPJ: And people wonder why I left Christianity? Of course most Christians wouldn't go that far but even much of what mainstream Christianity teaches and says about modern society is pretty bizarre and antiquated to me. On most cultural issues, however, like homosexuality their long-held, tight control and backwards thinking is falling quicker by the day. THANK "GOD."

---End of Transmission---

2 comments:

TRUTH 101 said...

The problem isn't God. It's freaking nuts like this goofball preacher that drive sane people away from Him.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Truth 101:

Yeah I don't want to wipe Christianity out by any means. I was being a bit hyperbolic in wishing for it to die soon lol. I can live very happily amongst Christians so long as they don't keep acting like all these radicals. Who wants to live with that in any religion or ideology?