Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shoes Thrown at Bush in Iraq.

The second best thing to breaking a foot off up in his ass is throwing a pair at his head. That must have felt good to throw those size 10's. It's pretty sad that it has come down to people lobbing shoes at our president. Can't Obama start tomorrow?
I find it rather ironic that the Bush people said that we'd be greeted at liberators in Iraq with flowers and candy being thrown at us. However, now our president is getting stinking shoes thrown at him. It seems fitting for a farewell gesture from the country he destroyed. Seeing him standing up there in front of a crowd of people getting footwear thrown at him gives me an idea. I might be willing to forgive his idiocy if he goes on a farewell tour of America with one of those dunk tanks and every American and Iraqi gets a chance to throw a ball at the target in hopes of dunking the bastard.
---End of Transmission---

6 comments:

Riverwolf, said...

The more I see this, the more it makes me laugh. I know, I should be indignant as an American, as a writer, as a human--but come on, he threw his shoes at Bush. My naughty side wishes one had hit him, even just a little!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Riverwolf:

Ha!! Yeah I know what you mean. I'm thinking about sending him one of my old shoes as a "parting gift." I wonder though if somehow that would be seen as a possible threat.

Of course, mine wouldn't be armed with anything except a stinky dank stench of years and years of dried sweat.

JollyRoger said...

I certainly understand the anger; this guy has been an on the scene reporter at a lot of Chimpy's massacres, something our ever-faithful MSM seems to know nothing about.

Imagine that.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Jolly Roger:

I do too. It's very understandable and I don't get the people saying it was an insult on the country. Not at all. I'm not insulted. I saw it for what it was--an insult "launched" at Bush.

Anonymous said...

this is a very early christmas present its the best present to see bush been humiliate
before he left iraq
i wish the shoes hit maliki aswell as bush

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Anonymous:

I agree, it was a great present. I don't know much about Maliki but he sounds like a puppet of Bush. I'll probably throw a party on his last day in office.

He has been the worst president in American history in my opinion. And I know about many presidents having earned a university degree in history.