Saturday, June 02, 2007

Man Eats Dog

LONDON - A British artist has eaten chunks of a corgi dog, the breed favored by Queen Elizabeth II, live on radio to protest the royal family's treatment of animals.

GOI: This is the ultimate in irony, flawed logic and stupidity. The man protests the treatment of animals by the royal family by eating a dog?? That's the kind of logic that says it's o.k. to kill an abortion doctor to keep him from "killing" babies.

I swear sometimes I much prefer the company of animals then human beings.

---End of Transmission---

5 comments:

fashiongirl said...

Ewww! I read about this. Disgusting!

PTCruiser said...

I hate it when the royal family eats dogs.

Brent said...

In other cultures, dog meat is considered a delicacy. They are considered a meat animal like cows here in the U.S.

James said...

Fashion Girl:

Yeah disgusting and messed UP logic.

PT:

Damn royals. Ha!!

Brent:

That's why I'm a vegetarian. :)

Lynne said...

Brent is right. Korea is one.
That's why I refuse to buy any product from Korea.