Sunday, January 21, 2007

Early Surge Results in Iraq:



BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- The U.S. military on Sunday reported six more American troops killed in fighting the day before, raising the toll to 25 in the deadliest day for U.S. forces in Iraq in two years.


I think that anyone who supports this war (and is able body) should head down to their recruiting office and sign up. I'm sick of these arm chair soldiers. Especially these blow hards that love to beat their chests and abuse patriotism.

---End of Transmission---

1 comment:

JoeC said...

Jeez...I'd heard the rumors that "lips" Bush had some homosexual tendencies at Yale, cheerleading included. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But I AM surprised at McCain...not disappointed or revolted, just surprised. Dang...I guess Condi finally moved on. :-)