Monday, December 11, 2006

Barack Obama Slandered by CNN's Jeff Greenfield

It was amateur hour on CNN today.

I don't know about anyone else but I've finally had it with CNN's Jeff "Muckraking yellow journalist" Greenfield. His snide, under the table insults of Democrats are getting old. He thinks he's witty but comes off as a total prick if you ask me.

Today he compared Barack Obama with Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden all in one report.

First he said that Obama's attire was just like that of Iran's president. Both wear a suit jacket, a dress shirt and no tie. Only a narrow minded asshole would make THAT comparison. Who cares what he wears?!!! And how many other people wear that same attire. I've seen Bush wear that attire too but Greenfield didn't mention that comparison now did he?

Then Greenfield mentioned that Obama's middle name was Hussein and made an under the table cheap shot, weak link that it was the same as Saddam Hussein (rolls eyes). How many people in this world share the name Hussein?? The bullshit didn't stop there though.

Finally Greenfield made the lame connection that Obama rhymes with Osama. And Jeff rhymes with deaf. So what? What a dip shit.

Greenfield is a second tier reporter who's remarks reminds one of the antics of a middle school bully. With this kind of "fair and balanced" reporting, Greenfield should head right over to Fucks, er, FOX News.

If this is all haters like Greenfield can come up with on Obama then he might come out of the election rather unscathed. If he runs that is.

10 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

I'm about done with all cable news shows except Keith Olberman. They all have their moments when you wish you had a brick nearby. But then you remember how much it would cost to buy a new tv.

james said...

PoP:

Me too. Olbermann is pretty much all that I watch. I also like the news shows on PBS. As well as watching C-SPAN.

Kvatch said...

Not having cable, I've never seen the dude, but he sounds like a grade-A f*ckstick!

james said...

Kvatch:

Heard another report about him today along the same vein where the lady brought up a new one. That Barack rhymes with Iraq (rimshot).

(rolls eyes).

JoeC said...

How are the TV ratings for news? I haven't heard lately, but judging by content, everybody just has to be moving to the Internet to get any serious news...

james said...

Joe:

Yep, the "mainstream media" is basically tabloid, sensational journalism. I get almost all of my news from online too.

shrimplate said...

When I was young I once considered going to journalism school, but I flunked the "stupid asshole" section of the entrance exam.

james said...

Shrimplate:

LMAO Good one.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am just so blasee with politics but I just see the hands of the clintons with this...this is their way of going against Obama without doing it openly to upset the black vote they thought they would have locked...I wish Al Gore would just run....
sick of dirty politics new yorker

james said...

Anon:

I think I'll slit my wrists if the Dem's are stupid enough to nominate Shrillary Clinton.