Monday, September 25, 2006

President Bill Clinton Rips FOX's Wallace a New One

GOI: My commentary below:

During the exchange, the former head of state attacked Wallace's criticism of Bush's attempts to deal with terrorism, summing it up as "Fox's bidding," and a "nice little conservative hit job."

"At least I tried," Clinton argued. "That's the difference in me and some, including all the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying."

"They had eight months to try," he continued. "They did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed, I left a comprehensive anti-terrorist strategy, and the best guy in the country, Dick Clarke, who got demoted."

GOI: Ohhhhh, SNAP BILL!!!! GET 'EM!!!! YOU GOT SERVED NEO-FRAUDS!!!! They tried to crap all over Bill and he shoveled that shit sandwich right back into their faces and made them eat it. I add my voice to the many who are ecstatic that Bill Clinton took FOX, the neo-cons and Chris Wallace to the wood shed and beat 'em like a drum in that sunday interview. The Democrats are playing hardball for keeps and hitting them back in the mouth with both fists. We won't be swift boated again.

I've watched this interview over and over via the web today and each time I watch it I get chills. I pump my fists, yell and whistle with pride in the real great communicator with each new viewing. I hope that the Democratic candidates across the country pick up where Clinton left off and keep smacking the shit eating grins off these uppity, do nothing, arrogant, reckless, destructive, lying Republicans. They are FRAUDS and far from real Republicans.

The Republicant's are saying that he had a "meltdown" in the interview and I say, "GOOD!!!" He should "meltdown" with these impossible, irrational, ignorant ass clowns. They've had a good, swift, strong kick to the balls coming to them for a loooong time now. Bill shouldn't have sat there and taken that bullshit. I've never been more proud to be a Democrat. This is rallying cry folks.

We're tired of their immature school yard bully tactics and being pushed around by this bunch of corrupt, dangerous, immoral, incapable jackasses. We're tired of them dragging our great Constitution and flag "in the mud, the blood and the beer" as the late, great Johnny Cash sings.

They're on the ropes and now is not the time to back off and think we can coast to victory in November. We need to keep taking it to them with no mercy. Enough is enough. It's time for the adults to take over.

---End of Transmission---

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I feel exactly the same way. I wonder if he was influenced at all by his meeting with the liberal bloggers. Surely at least one of them told him we are TIRED of SPINELESS DEMOCRATS!

Snave said...

Thank you, Bill Clinton.

If anyone can give a conservative know-it-all a good dressing down, it would be Bill Clinton. He is smart, resourceful, intellectually strong, and intellectually curious... the antithesis of Bush in every way. One of Bush's problems has been refusing to do some things that have worked, just because that's the way Clinton did them. Well, Bush isn't smart enough to learn from what others have done, he doesn't give a shit about analyzing and synthesizing information, he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, and he doesn't have much interest in the world when it comes to seeing it as a big picture. How on EARTH did he get into the White House in either 00 or 04? (Well, there are some plausible theories floating around about how we might have won those elections... heh...)

james said...

Lynne:

I wouldn't doubt if he was influence by the bloggers. He is very savvy to what is needed and that smack-down was exactly what was needed to show other Dem's to wake up and fight back.

Snave:

Exactly. Bush thinks that only he knows what to do. The same goes for his administration. Their arrogance and hubris has cost us (and Iraqi's) lives and yet they STILL refuse to change their ways. Their pride blinds them to the realities on the ground.