Monday, October 03, 2005

The Hammer Nailed Again


AP: "A Texas grand jury indicted Rep. Tom DeLay on a new charge of money laundering Monday, less than a week after another grand jury leveled a conspiracy charge that forced DeLay to temporarily step down as House majority leader.

"Both indictments accuse DeLay and two political associates of conspiring to get around a state ban on corporate campaign contributions by funneling the money through a political action committee to the Republican National Committee in Washington.

GOI: Pile it on folks and this will not be the last indictment. Conspiracy AND money laundery, I'm waiting for the trifetca here.

---End of Transmission---

3 comments:

crimnos said...

Man, I just got drunk for this last week, didn't I? I can't spare the empty calories this time, dammit. Someone get drunk for me!

james said...

I'll drink a couple for ya! I already have the beer gut so whats a few more, eh?

Jessica said...

lol ha ha. I want to see them all indicted. There is a lot more corruption where that came from. Let's not forget Fristie too!

Jes