Friday, January 28, 2005

Attack of the Gall Bladder, Part III

Before I get started on today's post I thought it appropriate to add one last comment on last night's Vicodin/psychotropic medication experience:

"Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and "Shorties Watchin' Shorties" are a TOTALLY different experience when you watch them with Vicodin, 5 schizoaffective med's, and a dash of the ganj coursing through your veins!!! WHEW!! It was as if I was actually IN these cartoons. Or that they were some kind of portal to another dimension. Totally strange but kinda cool at the same time.

So.

Today I had an appointment with my main clinic to go over my symptoms. Well, I wasn't able to see my regular doctor so I was stuck with this other dood. Let me tell you, this guy does not seem to want to practice medicine. I told him how it feels like I have a hot screw driver sticking out of my gut and he just told me to increase the Nexium (medication for my acid reflux in the stomach).

WTF???

He prodded, pushed and poked my stomach until I streamed bloody murder. Finally, he said that I needed to get an X-ray at another clinic so that could get a better idea of what the fruit is going on with my stomach.

My latest opinion is that I have some alien growing inside ma belleh. Wow, and to think I might soon have my very own alien to love, and squeeze and call my own. If that's what happens then I am for sure going to name him Vern.

Why Vern you might ask? Well, it's simple really. I would want to make him feel at home with a nice, average, boring American name. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Anyway, then I am supposed to wait until next Thursday when I can finally see my main practioner and (I'm assuming) go over the X-ray results. I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to do about the hot, searing pain in the meantime, but I guess that's why I have the Vicodin, eh?! If I have to wait until Thursday though I am going to have to get a refill on the Vic., oh well. Hehe.

Not much going on in other news.

Bleh.


---End of Transmission---

5 comments:

L.L.E. said...

well i'm glad you have something for the pain in the meantime. i hope that stuff isn't addicting though. :| but then again, what are we taking that ISN'T addicting? ha!

Mathieu said...

:(

keep us posted

Kitten said...

hope you feel better , and dont need the meds, soon. Vicoden is nasty addictive stuff...even when people dont mean to get addicted. I swear, after i broke my leg, and stopped the pain meds after about 2 weeks...i had withdrawal sysptoms.

May be your alien and my Star Trak brain parasite can get together sometime!

Have a good weekend, and resst!!!!

many hugs (())), Sweet stuff!!

Alekx said...

ewwwwwwww gall bladders..I'm there with you
I've had to forego mine while handling mom..hopefully it won't blow up

but to give yourself a real laugh you should listen to Bill Engval (the comedian) he has a great thing about being in Viciden land...I laughed so hard I pee'd almost.

Burfica can tell you exactaly what CD to check out for that particualr tid bit
It'll help you smile and laugh

Kate said...

Aw James, ((((((hugs)))))) that's so awful. Hope you get better real soon and don't have the Evil Burning Thing for too long. Ow. :(