Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

This post is just for Kitten. See sweetie, it's not political today!!! He..he..
Anyway, Lori and I finally went and bought the first season of ATHF on DVD from La Boutique Target yesterday evening. We watched episode after side-splitting episode and I am convinced that this is the funniest new cartoon out there right now. I am totally singing the praises of this cartoon and see why Kitten has been RAVING over it.

It is some damn funny shit.

I love the characters but especially Meat Wad. He cracks me up and reminds me of a less intelligent version of Cartman from South Park. Anyway, they are all funny and if you get the chance, check out this cartoon. It will be one of the funniest things you have seen in awhile. Damn, I was cracking up just from the introduction song!!!

Anyway, I'm off now to see the Wizard. The wonderful Wizard of schizoaffective disorder who hooks me up with drugs. Pdocs are kind of like a mixture of the Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka. It is hard to get in to see them (aka Wizard of Oz) but then when you do nail down an appointment with them they hand out all this candy!!

Oh btw, I've started classes online so I may not be posting as much. I am still going to try my best to post at least something everyday though.

That's all for now.


---End of Transmission---

10 comments:

Kitten said...

Muwahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Did ya get that, Sweetie??

Thanks so much! And I am SUPER glad you enjoyed ATHF as much as I do. I do think seasons 2 & 3 are better...they had tweaked it a bit by then...and you have to see "The Shaving" episode..and the "UNiversal Remonster"...wet-my-pants-funny!!!

OXOXOXOXOXO
Your the best, James!

Kate said...

What does ATHF stand for? i wonder if we get it here ... ah, sad Britain, behind all the time :(
And what cool class are you taking online? That's got to be the way forward ... combing school and the mighty web ...

james said...

It stands for Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's a cartoon that shows on The Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" program here in the states. It is one of the funniest cartoons that I have seen in a LONG time. It's off-beat and bizarre. Just the way I like it. You might be able to download some clips.

As for school, I'm taking paralegal courses. I am taking, Intro. to Law, Criminal Law, Legal Research and Legal Ethics. They are all online and let me tell you, that is the way to do school. I sit here in my pj's and go to school. WoooHooo!!!!!!

Mathieu said...

Wow, going to school in PJ and meeting Willie Wonka...

I'm SOOOO jealous :D

Way to go, James! Tu as bien de la chance.

Kate said...

Oh, law is so exciting! I am JEALOUS. I keep thinking that if I make it through the phud I may do a law conversion course at some point. Probably just a silly dream, but hey ...

I'll try to find some clips of ATFH. Sounds interesting. And please post on your studying! Oh and good luck too.

more anonymity said...

Kate - you can find it on Limewire - www.limewire.com - entirely illegal of course.

PB said...

Hmmm, not so long ago Lori used to watch Saved By The Bell With Me. Oh, wait, that was 10 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Embarrassing but alas, it's true. I know more SBTB episodes than I care to admit. lol At least it was 10 years ago. In fact, for the record I think it was a little longer than that. :) ~Lori

Karass said...

I love ATHF!! Carl is so revolting....yet intriguing...ha!

Karass said...

don't know if you already saw this, but it's the what ATHF character are you: http://members.aol.com/chrispyk16/Frylock.html

you should go to gizoogle.com and type in "enemy kombatant". Your blog shows up and it's hilariously translated by Snoop Dawwwggg.