Sunday, December 26, 2004

Plugged In

Not much to report.

Saw the movie "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" with Bill Murray today. I love Bill but this movie was the worst of 2004.

Right now?

I'm plugged into the Source, riding the lightning and painting like a madman. I'm even using my fingers to work on the shadows in this one. Hope there is no paint on the keyboard but it is too late for all that now. I'm past the point of no return deposit. Should have some "work in progress" images to show you tomorrow so stay tuned. I am really nervous about this painting because it is specifically for my sister. I think it is spot on with what she wants but only time will tell.

With much manic frenzied love and all that psychosis...I remain your friend in arms (arms of love)....
-jaymes :)


---End of Transmission---

4 comments:

Kate said...

Aw, wish my sister would paint for me. She's a fantastic artist but not so generous on the time front. Your sister is a lucky woman.

james said...

((((blush)))). Thank-you very much for the compliment.

Kitten said...

Yeah....lucky, girl!

Cant wait for the preview...

I read a bunch of bad reviews of that movie...I love Bill Murray too...so sad.....

Kate said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm bummed about the Bill Murray movie - I saw the trailer for it yesterday and thought it looked passable ... and I do so like the Murray ... Darn it!